The TBC Website may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”). The Third Party Sites are not controlled by TBC, may change at any time without notice to TBC or You, and TBC is not responsible for the contents of any Third Party Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to a Third Party Site. The links are provided to users only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TBC of the site or any association with its operators.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the TBC Website. TBC retains the right to investigate and take all available remedies at law and the failure or choice to not exercise these rights will not constitute a waiver of such. You are prohibited from using the Site to infringe on TBC’s or any other person’s or entity’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights and from removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the TBC Website or from materials originating from the TBC Website. With Your use of the TBC Website You further agree that the following are strictly prohibited:
• Using the TBC Website to harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally-identifiable information about users of the TBC Website.
• Impersonate any individual or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your identity or affiliation in any way.
• Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the TBC Website or the servers or networks used to make the TBC Website available.
• Restrict or inhibit any other individual or entity from using the TBC Website, including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the TBC Website.
• Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without TBC’s express prior written consent.
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
• Frame, reproduce or mirror any part of the TBC Website TBC’s express prior written consent.
• Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site Content.
• Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Except as prohibited by law, You will hold TBC, its related entities, and TBC’s and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, losses, damages and costs, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage, including all related attorneys’ fees and costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, arising out of or related in any way to(i) Your use of or access to the TBC Website and any information, guidance or statements therein, (ii) Your violation of any of these Terms, or (iii) any allegation that any materials You make available or create through, from, or in connection with the TBC Website infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, patent, trademark, privacy, or other intellectual property or rights of any third party.
All legal rights, obligations and liabilities arising from the Terms and Your use of the TBC Website shall survive termination of the Terms or TBC Website for any reason.
All contents contained in the TBC Website are protected by copyright © 2017 Texas Brine Company, LLC. Any TBC trademarks which may appear on the TBC Website are strictly owned by TBC, and nothing in these terms can be construed to transfer ownership rights or grant any permission, license or other rights to any TBC trademark without written authorization from TBC. TBC reserves all rights to prosecute any trademark, copyright or other intellectual property infringement or potential infringement.
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, USA, without giving regard to its principles of conflict of laws. If Federal jurisdiction exists over any action, suit, or proceeding in any way related to these Terms or Your use of the TBC Website, You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. If state jurisdiction exists over any action, suit, or proceeding in any way related to these Terms or Your use of the TBC Website, You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Harris County, Texas to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree that TBC shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive or similar remedies in any jurisdiction.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
TBC may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to You. You may not assign, transfer, or sublicense these Terms or any or all of Your rights or obligations under these Terms without TBC’s express, prior, written consent.
Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships and information about affiliates which may be discussed in this material do not necessarily represent an operational or corporate connection, but may reflect a service relationship.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. These Terms, together with all policies or rules referred to herein, is the entire agreement between You and TBC relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between You and TBC relating to such subject matter.